123.hp.com Printer is an essential equipment in every office. They will purchase the printers depending on their functionality, dimensions, and usability. Based on the speed of printing and efficiency, there are different kinds of HP printers to choose from. Purchasing a printer is only the start of it, there are more steps that need to be followed before starting printing.
Depending on the essentials, the given series of the printer offered by HP. Note that each and every printer caters specifically to one’s requirements. There are printers that are also multi-functional. 123 HP provides print, copy, scan, and fax functions in a single device. For wider offices, there is an HP enterprise that can put forth heavy-duty performances. Follow the below guide to start unpacking and setting up your printer.
123.hp.com Printer Services
Setting up the printer
Some of the most common reasons are:
- The printer has run out of paper
- HP printer driver error
- Communication problem between the HP printer and the wireless router
- Overheating of the printer
- Outdated firmware
123.Hp.com printer problem
- Configure the HP Wi-Fi printer
- Configure the HP wireless printer
- 123 Setting Up a HP Printer
- HP printer support for printer problems
- Troubleshooting HP printers
Why is my 123 HP printer offline? What should I do if the HP printer appears offline?
Typically, an HP printer offline Windows 10 error occurs when the wireless network connection is slow or unresponsive.
- Reboot the wireless router and the DSL modem.
- Make sure your HP printer has no internal errors. You can also restart it.
- Make sure your printer doesn’t have an unfinished business.
Offline fix for the 123 HP printers
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable are properly connected to their respective ports.
- Make sure the ethernet cable is securely plugged in where it needs to be.
- If the printer is set up using a wireless connection, make sure it is connected to the wireless router.
- Make sure that the cables show no signs of use.
clear all pending printing jobs
- Be at ”See What Is Printing” menu then click ”Cancel” to remove all print jobs.
- After removing any print jobs, select ”Use Printer Online”.
- If you are unable to remove any print jobs, restart the HP printer and try again
Reinstall the 123 HP printer
- Be at to ”Control Panel” and after that to ”Devices and Printers”.
- Then Select the “Remove device” and pick your HP printer.
- Uninstall and disconnect all HP print drivers from the system.
- Now restart the printer and the HP computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com to download HP print drivers.
- Install the 123 HP printer driver on your computer and complete the 123 HP printer setup.
Last chance to take your 123 HP printer offline
- Go to Settings and click on ”Printers”.
- Now click on the HP printer and select ”Use this printer online”.
- Go to the the ”Printer Menu” and select ”Cancel All Documents”.
- Make sure there is no paper in the printer. You can remove the cartridge and make sure it is not jammed.
- Make sure the printer has enough ink.
- Check whether the wireless router is working properly or not.
- Turn off and on your wireless router, DSL modem, computer, and HP printer.
- Disconnect the HP printer from the computer and try connecting it to the laptop or computer again.
So it was about offline issues with 123 HP printers and instructions on how to troubleshoot 123 HP printers. We recommend that you stop if you are unable to complete the troubleshooting steps for HP printers. Troubleshooting your 123 HP printer can cause serious problems.
What our clients say
How to Install Driver Software?
How to Install Driver Download for Windows?
- As an underlying advance, check and affirm the 123 HP Printer Setup you have completed recently.
- Pick up the appropriate printer driver either from the HP CD or from 123.hp.com.
- Take a USB link of least length and get it connected with the accessible ports.
- Ensure that an internet association is quick enough for downloading a driver soon.
- Perform the installation process for the fruitful driver download and created on windows.
How to Install Driver Download for Mac?
- To introduce the driver on a Mac system, check the OS first and then proceed to the installation.
- Go to the setup option to design the settings needed for introducing on a Mac system.
- Select the system association, now it prompts you amid driver establishment.
- Select the latest 123.hp.com Printer Driver and perform the installation for created on Mac.
- After the driver is installed, keep on taking printouts to check the installation.
When you install the full feature printer software on your Windows computer, either from the printer CD or from the HP website, the HP Printer Assistant will automatically install and should be available. Use one of the following methods to find and open the Printer Assistant.
- Double-click the printer icon on the desktop to open the printer wizard.
- Search Windows for your printer model name, then click your printer in the list of results to open the printer wizard.
- If you cannot find the Printer Assistant, download the full feature driver for your printer and install it on your computer.
Download and install the full feature software for your printer from the HP website.
HP Printer Assistant is not available for Mac computers. The Mac print driver installs HP Utility, which has similar tools and features.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to your computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation may prompt you to connect the cable.
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- On the Let’s identify your product page, click to get started, click Printer, enter your printer model number, and then click Submit.The software results page for your printer appears with the default operating system selected.
- If you need to change the operating system, click Change, select your version, and then click Change.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download.
- During installation, select Typical or Recommended to install when prompted by the software installer.
- Open the print queue. If you see a printer icon in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job that you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.