HP Deskjet Ink Printer Wireless Setup & Installation On MAC and Windows
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Ink Printer to Wifi Router
It is important to put the printer on the same wireless network as your machine in order to set up wireless printing. To connect the HP Deskjet printer to your wireless network, all you need to do is:
- First turn on your HP Deskjet printer and make sure your wireless router is turned on.
- Also make sure that your wireless router has a WPS-enabled button.
- Now open the “Lan setup wizard” via the printer’s touchscreen. This is how your printer searches for your WiFi network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list and enter your network password (WPA key) to complete the setup.
- It will take a few seconds for your printer to connect to the Wii router.
- Finally, you’ve set up your HP Deskjet Ink Printer for your Wi-Fi network.
Have a Look How to Setup Wireless Connection with Deskjet Printer
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Wireless Printer on Windows
- Turn on the HP Deskjet Ink Printer and your wireless router first, then connect the printer to the router as explained in the details above.
- Install and download the HP Deskjet printer driver from the HP website.
- When the installation is complete, tap the Control Panel and select the Devices and Printers option. This will take you to a new window. Click the top right corner of the screen that shows the list of printers. Click the “Add a printer” link.
- In the last step in the new window, click on the “Next” option. Wait patiently for your HP Deskjet wireless printer to connect to the window.
Know the right way to connect HP Deskjet Printer on Windows by using USB Cable
The following is a quick start guide to help you connect HP Deskjet printers to Windows easily using a USB cable.
Please note: the user must have a USB cable for this setup. Connect one end of the USB cable to your HP Deskjet wireless printer and the other end to your computer.
- Begin the process by downloading the printer driver from the HP official website.
- In the Control Panel, click the “Devices and Printers” option.
- After selecting the “Add a new printer” option, click the name of your printer in the list that appears
- You have now successfully connected your HP Deskjet Ink printer using a USB cable.
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Wireless printer to MAC
Here we describe how to easily connect the HP Deskjet wireless printer to the Mac system.
- Begin the process by turning on your HP Deskjet printer and wireless router, and making sure they are both connected on the same network.
- Now connect your HP Deskjet printer to the WiFi network as described in the first section of this article.
- Go to the HP website, download and install the printer driver on your Mac.
- When you’re done, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu. Then click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Add your HP Deskjet printer by clicking the plus sign in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select your printer from the list of printers in the drop-down list.
- Now click on the “Add” option.
- Finally, your HP Deskjet printer is connected to your Mac system.
Easy Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Wireless Printer to Smartphone
Know the easiest and most effective way to connect HP Deskjet wireless printer to smartphone
Follow these steps to set up your smartphone wirelessly:
- First, make sure your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Deskjet printer.
- Now install the “HP Print Service App” on your smartphone.
- When the installation is complete, select the Android device to activate the plug-in on your smartphone. Then tap Settings, find and open HP Print Service, and click OK.
- Then deactivate the unnecessary print service plug-in
- You can now print the page you want. Then tap the 3 vertical dot menu icons and click the “Print” option. The print preview screen will be displayed in the next few windows
- Use the down arrow to view the list of printers. To print via the network user, the name of the printer model must be selected.
- You can now output the desired printout by tapping the print symbol.
Above we covered the procedure for connecting the HP Deskjet Wireless Ink Printer to the wireless router and to the Windows and MAC systems. If you have any further problems, please do not hesitate to contact us via our helpline number.