A Quick Guide on Connecting Wireless HP Envy Printer Setup
HP Envy Printers setup is various inquiries we have recently received regarding the wireless setup of the printer on Windows and Mac.
How To Connect HP Envy Printer setup To The WiFi Router
- Turn on the HP Envy Printers setup and the wireless router. Make sure the router has the WPS button.
- Go to the printer’s touchscreen and open the LAN setup wizard. This will find the wireless HP Envy Printers setup router .
- Now the user has to select the WLAN router, which then asks for the WPA key (ie the password).
- Your printer will now be connected to your wireless HP Envy Printers setup router within a few seconds.
Have a Look How to Setup Wireless Connection with HP Envy Printers setup
Steps to Connect Wireless HP Envy Printer setup on Windows
Here is the easiest, most reliable way to get wireless HP Envy Printers setup connected to Windows.
- First, the user must ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the wireless HP Envy printer setup router as described in the section above.
- Now the user needs to install the HP Envy Printers setup driver and software on the computer.
- This can be done in two ways. Use the installation CD that came with the printer or go to the HP website (www.123.hp.com/setup) and download the driver directly from there.
- Then go to the control panel and select the option “Devices and Printers”. This will take you to a new window. Click the Add a printer link in the upper right corner.
- Next, select your HP Envy printer setup model on the screen that displays the printer list.
- Click on the “Next” option in the new window. Wait patiently while your HP Envy printer setup is attached to the window.
That’s How You Can Connect HP Envy Printer setup on Windows By Using USB Cable
Here’s a simple way to set up your wireless HP Envy printer setup for Windows with a USB cable.
As a sub step, users are considering a USB cable for this setup. Connect one end of the USB cable to the Wireless HP Envy Printer setup and the other end to another computer.
- Now download the HP Envy printer setup driver from the HP website.
- Go to the Control Panel and click on “Devices and Printers”.
- You need to click the “Get a New Printer” option and get the name of your printer from the list that appears.
- You now have your HP Envy printer setup successfully and the Windows USB cable is working
Thats How You Can Connect The Wireless HP Envy Printer setup To The Mac System
So you can easily connect your wireless HP Envy printer setup to the Mac system.
- Turn on the printer and the wireless router HP Envy Printers setup . Make sure that both the printer and the system are connected to the same network.
- First, connect your HP Envy printer setup to the WiFi network as described in the first section of the description.
- Download and install the latest version of the printer driver now by visiting the HP website. Follow the instructions on the screen and finish the driver download process.
- Go to the “Apple” menu and choose “System Preferences”. Then click on the “Printers and Scanners” option in the new window that appears on the screen.
- Click the “+” sign in the lower left corner of the screen. This will add your HP Envy printer setup.
- Finally, in the top left of the screen, you will see your HP Envy printer setup connected to the Mac system.
Connect Wireless HP Envy Printer setup To Smartphone
Here’s a quick and easy way to connect the HP Envy printer setup to the smartphone. Printing from your smartphone is now not a difficult task.
- Before starting the procedure, the user must ensure that their Android device is connected to the same network as the HP Envy printer setup and that WiFi Direct is enabled on both the phone and the printer.
- Install the HP Envy printer setup service driver app on the phone.
- After the installation process is complete, the user must select their Android device to activate the plug-in. For Android 6 and earlier devices, tap Settings, find and open HP Envy printer setup Service, and then click OK. On Android 7, the HP Service Plug-In is activated automatically after the installation is complete.
- In this step, disable any unnecessary print service plug-ins.
- You can now print the page that you want to print. Tap the menu icon with the three vertical dots and click the “Print” option. A print preview screen will be displayed.
- Tap the down arrow and display the list of printers. To print over the network, the user must select their HP Envy printer setup model name.
- Tap on the print symbol and you can start with the desired printout!