A Quick Guide on Connecting HP Officejet Wireless Printer
This guide will help you set up your HP Officejet wireless printer on Windows, Mac, and smartphone devices. First, you’ll learn how toconnect the HP Officejet Pro printer to a wireless network.1
HP Officejet Pro Setup to Wifi network
To enable wireless printing, your HP printer must be on the same network as your device (PC, phone, etc.). Follow these steps to connect your HP Officejet printer to a wireless router:
- First, make sure your router has a WPS button. Then turn on your Officejet printer and wireless router.
- Then switch to the settings of the HP Officejet printer control panel via the printer touchscreen and open the “LAN setup wizard”. This shows you available WiFi network connections.
- Select your WLAN connection for which you will be asked for the WPA security password (WLAN password).
- Enter the security key and within a few seconds you will be connected to the HP Officejet printer.
Have a Look How to Setup Wireless Connection with Officejet Printer
Connect HP Officejet Wireless Printer on Windows System
This is the most effective method of connecting your HP OfficeJet wireless printer to Windows.
- Turn on the HP Officejet printer and connect it to the Wi-Fi router, see the first section of the description.
- Quickly install the printer drivers and software on your computer, which can be done in two ways. Either use the installation CD that came with the printer or go to the HP website (www.123.hp.com/setup) and download the driver directly from there.
- Open the new window by opening the Control Panel and selecting the “Devices and Printers” option. In the new window, click on the top right corner of the screen that shows the list of printers. Click the “Add a printer” link.
- When the new window opens, click on it.
- Here you will have to wait a few seconds for your HP Officejet wireless printer to connect to the window.
Easiest and Most Effective Method to Connect HP Officejet Printer On Windows Using USB Cable
Just follow the steps to view your HP Officejet printer in Windows using the USB cable.
- You have downloaded the HP website and downloaded the printer driver.
- Select the link “Devices and Printers” in the control panel. Then you know the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- After selecting the “Add a new printer” option, click the name of your printer in the list
- You now have your HP Deskjet printer successfully and a USB cable helped.
Steps to Connect HP Officejet Wireless Printer on MAC
Read the steps to connect your HP Officejet wireless printer to the Mac hideout system.
- Make sure your HP Officejet printer and system are using the WiFi network connections.
- Download and install the latest version of the printer driver now, except from the basic HP website. Follow the on-screen answers and you will hear the driver download process.
- Check the Apple system menu. You can click on the “Printers and Scanners” option in the new window.
- You can click the plus sign in the left corner of the control panel and control the functions of your HP Officejet printer.
- Select your printer from the drop-down list and click the “Add” option.
Steps to Connect HP Officejet Wireless Printer on Smartphone
Here we have got for you the easiest and most effective way to connect HP OfficeJet wireless printer to the smartphone.
- The android device should be connected to the same network as the printer and WiFi direct should be enabled on both phone and printer.
- Then you need to install the HP print service driver app on the phone.
- After finishing the installation process, choose your android device to turn on the plugin. For the Android 6, tap “Settings” and find open “HP print service” and hit on the “OK”. For the Android 7, the HP service plugin turns on automatically once the installation finished.
- Any non-required print service plugins should be turned off.
- Congratulations, you are now ready to print the page you wish to print. Tap the 3 vertical dot menu icon and tap on the “Print” option.
- Tap on the down arrow and view the printer list. To print over the network user needs to select their HP printer model name.
- Press on the print logo and you are good to go with your relevant printout!
The OfficeJet 4650 Nord was more on the packing list. The prints look sharp, although they do not match the prints on fine laser printers. HP offers an ink subscription plan. They call it Instant Ink Service, the three big hats. The perception differs on the corresponding page edition. As soon as the printer is connected to the internet, the company knows when the printer is running out quickly. With all the HP Officejet Setup Settings, HP Officejet Eprint Setups, and HP Officejet Google Cloud Print Setups controlling this device, it is very easy to use. The OfficeJet printer comes with basic software that is used for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. You can check it out for yourself from the home screen. You can also add forms and templates for printing and faxing covers, calendars, graph paper, and other tools. The HP Print Service application works well on Android phones. It makes it easy to print a document right from the printing app. There is so much to do with this slim MFD. It is the best for your home or office. This is currently a trend in the market